|Alleghany County Board of Supervisors Meets January 2, 2019|
ALLEGHANY COUNTY BOARD OF SUPERVISORS REGULAR MEETING AGENDA WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 2, 2019, 7:00 P.M.
1. CALL TO ORDER:
3. PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE:
4. ORGANIZATION OF THE BOARD:
A. Election of Chairman.
B. Election of Vice-Chairman.
C. Code of Ethics.
D. Board By-Laws.
A. Approval of the minutes of: (1) a regular meeting held on December 4, 2018.
6. PUBLIC HEARING:
7. PUBLIC COMMENT:
8. VIRGINIA DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION (VDOT) UPDATE:
A. Ms. Susan Hammond, VDOT Resident Engineer - Update.
9. UNFINISHED BUSINESS: None.
10. NEW BUSINESS:
A. Discuss and consider supplemental appropriation for the Asset Forfeiture Fund due to the receipt of funds.
11. COUNTY ADMINISTRATORâ€™S REPORT:
12. BOARD MEMBER COMMENTS (INQUIRIES/REPORTS):