|Covington City Council Sets Work Session For August 6, 2019, 6:30 P.M.|
Covington, VA (August 1, 2019) - A work session of the Council for the City of Covington will be held on TUESDAY, August 6, 2019 at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers of City Hall located at 333 W. Locust Street, Covington, Virginia
1. Discussion of proposed Ordinance O-19-09 regarding designation of â€śNo Trucksâ€ť:
(1) Hickory Street â€“ Alleghany Ave. to Riverside Ave.
(2) E. Larch Street â€“ Alleghany Ave. to Riverside Ave.
ITEMS FOR REGULAR MEETING AUGUST 13, 2019
1. Public Hearing regarding sale of surplus property
2. To consider approval of Christmas Employee Holiday Schedule
3. To consider an appointment to the TAP Board
4. To consider Appropriation Resolution R-19-50 regarding Police Dept. DARE program in the amount of $920