|Covington City Council Meets Nov. 10, 2020|
The regular meeting of the council for the city of Covington will be held on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2020, AT 6:30 P.M. telecommunicated electronically from the Council Chambers of City Hall located at 333 W. Locust Street, Covington, Virginia.
Due to the COVID-19 coronavirus health emergency and pursuant to Chapter 1283 of the 2020 Acts of Assembly, the Covington City Council will convene electronically to transact the business statutorily required or necessary to continue the operations of the City.
The public is encouraged to participate in the public meetings by sending any comments they may have to Rebecca Scott, Clerk to City Council, atÂ firstname.lastname@example.org. The meeting is open to the public for viewing on the Zoom platform atÂ https://zoom.us/j/99846150777.
CALL TO ORDER
PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
APPROVAL OF AGENDA
I. CONSENT AGENDA
A. CORRECTION AND APPROVAL OF MINUTES
1. Called Meeting October 6, 2020
2. Work Session October 6, 2020
3. Regular Meeting October 13, 2020
1. To consider an appointment to the Alleghany Highlands Community
2. To consider an appointment to the League of Older Americans Advisory Board
III. REPORT OF THE CITY MANAGER
V. UNFINISHED/OLD BUSINESS
1. To consider Appropriation Resolution R-20-35 regarding CARES Act Funding received for Covington City Schools; Total: $457,000.00.
VI. NEW BUSINESS