Alleghany Journal Obituaries are sponsored by...
* * * * *
Get Obituary Information Emailed To You Via Our AlleghanyJournal.com Breaking News Alerts System -click here or visit our Facebook Page for updates.
posted during last seven days
Click on an individual's name to access complete funeral arrangement information.
or click for
- Danny James McFaddin, 80, of Natural Bridge Station, Virginia entered into the arms of the Lord Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at the Salem VA
- Michael Emory Ayers, 66, of Natural Bridge Station died Wednesday, May 23, 2018, at his residence
- Letha Evelyn Reed Baker, 75, of Ronceverte, WV, passed away on Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at the Peyton Hospice House in Fairlea, WV
- Lynda Elizabeth Wiley Owens, 70, of Hot Springs, Virginia passed away Friday, May 18, 2018 at Lewis-Gale Medical Center in Salem, Virginia
- Patricia Ann Cash, 62, of Jacksonville, Florida, formerly of Buena Vista, passed away Friday, May 18, 2018
- Mr. David Wayne May, age 47, of Covington, Virginia died Monday, May 21, 2018 at Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Roanoke
- Mr. Kenneth Judd Laws, Sr., age 77, of Covington, Virginia died Sunday, May 20, 2018 at the Alleghany Health and Rehab, Clifton Forge, VA
- Kenneth C. (K.C.) Hoke, Sr., 91 of Lewisburg, West Virginia passed away Monday, May 21, 2018 at Autumn Way Assisted Living in Rupert
- Marjorie Davis Painter, 93, of Midlothian, Virginia, formerly of Buena Vista, passed away Friday, May 18, 2018
- Hector Roscoe Hostetter, 78, of Lexington, Virginia died Friday, May 18, 2018 at his residence
- Thomas Vernon Litzenburg Jr. of Lexington, Virginia died May 19, 2018 at Kendal at Lexington
- John Frederick DeVogt, 87, died Sunday, April 29, 2018 at Carilion Stonewall Jackson Memorial Hospital in Lexington from cancer complications
- Susan Marie Moore Baird, 66, of 131 Clark Lane, Clifton Forge, Virginia died Friday, May 18, 2018 at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina
- Ralph Hancock, 77, of 2031 South Clark Avenue, Covington, Virginia died Friday, May 18, 2018 in Lewis Gale Medical Center at Salem
- Mr. Robert Wayne Lawson, 58, husband of Julie Potter Lawson, passed away Friday, May 18, 2018 at LewisGale Hospital-Alleghany
Obituary Composite of The Past Seven Days
Access to All Listings
Search for Name